Tips For Home Bakers !!!!!!

               "Baking is... Life"- Jenny Colgan 

              Get The Tips for Home Bakers ...
 It is a delicate process that involves precision and lot of patience. It is also said to be one of the best stress busters of all time.
I began my baking journey very early. My first bake was Biscuits & Cookies for my mother on her birthday. It was nowhere close to what was mentioned in the recipe book 
I was referring to. Still she relished and appreciated it with each bite. After her persuading comments I thought of tasting my cookies. It was a total disaster. But my mother's expressions motivated me to bake for her again. I vowed to give her that taste for real which she was describing while eating my cookies.
I decided to undergo baking classes. During my summer vacations I enrolled with Cookery expressions.

Those were one of the best classes I had ever been part of. It was a pure delight for all my five senses. The sweet aroma of fresh cakes, colorful cupcakes, crisp cookies and mouth watering chocolates were my inspiration to go for the classes regularly. Our teacher was a self learned baker and was too good at her job. She knew everything starting from breads, different varieties of cakes, cupcakes, cookies, chocolates and much more.

"Baking is not just an art, it's an art with science" was her first words. She taught us how important it is to measure every single ingredient while baking. Even a slight variation in quantity can adversely affect our desired results. Our class was full of amateur bakers. It sounded as if we were in our chemistry lab. She shared all her cake baking secrets with us.
I am sharing those useful secrets today through this article.
1. It's highly important to know your oven. If any error, always calibrate it correctly.
2. Flour used for cake should contain less protein.
3. Baking pan has to be of proper size. Should not be too big or too small.
4. Baking butter should be used at room temperature always. We should not try to melt it artificially by heating it.
5. Always fold in the dry ingredients and liquid ingredients separately.
6. After preparing the cake batter, never leave it out for too long. It is advisable to put the cake batter inside a pre heated microwave oven within five minutes of preparing it.
7. Last but not the least, it is highly recommended to understand the chemistry behind using every single ingredient


 

0 comments :

Post a Comment